Here's a few ways to celebrate:
- Check out the top ten most banned books list. 2012's list will be released this week.
- Watch a video of author Brad Meltzer telling how libraries impacted his life.
- If you can share why YOU belong at the library in a six-word tweet, enter the National Library Week contest!
- Check out the American Library Association's ideas for how to connect with your kids at the library.
- Stop by your local public library, the UW-Madison Libraries, or Wisconsin's Water Library to check out a book, attend an event, and see what's new!