How does this affect library school programs and different library types:
- About 20% of the budget for public universities and their libraries comes from state revenue.
- Public libraries depend on state funding to support public library systems.
- School libraries depend on state funding through the Common School fund.
- All of these libraries use: Badgerlink (state-licensed databases funded by State Universal Service Fund)
- Library Service Contracts (Wisconsin Talking Book and Braille Library, Wisconsin Library Services (WiLS), Milwaukee Public Library/ Interlibrary Loan (MPL), and Cooperative Children's Book Center (assists with intellectual freedom))
- Statewide delivery